We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.
Showing posts with label thiago neves. Show all posts
Showing posts with label thiago neves. Show all posts

Case closed: Neves

Posted by Editor at Sunday, 31 August 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Fluminense left winger and Brazilian international Thiago Neves (23) will not play for Barcelona as of next season, like had been rumoured over the last months (read more here).

German Bundesliga club Hamburg SV has yesterday
officially announced the transfer of Neves.

In Brazil it is believed that Hamburg pays a transfer fee of 9,2 million euro° for Neves, who will sign a five-year deal.

Read everything on the Thiago Neves linked with Barcelona story

Read more:
Case closed: Ben Arfa
Case closed: Silva
Case closed: Mancini

News of the day - Friday

Posted by Editor at Friday, 22 August 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

(This post will be updated throughout the day.)


Txiki wants to bring in another player for the left wing, there's a three-men short list: Palacio, Arshavin and Van Persie, the board has already contacted the entourage of all three and the reactions were positive, Zenit could lower the asking price for Arshavin to 20 million euro, Van Persie is the last option since he already made his debut with Arsenal in the Champions League last week, Guardiola will have the final say (Sport)
read more

Léo Rabelo, the agent of Thiago Neves, doesn't exclude that the player could leave this transfer period, Fluminense vice president Tote Menezes says that the club doesn't own the player so his future doesn't depend on them (Lance)
read more

Delcir Sonda, the president of Grupo Sonda who holds 66 per cent of the transfer rights of Neves, says that the attacker could leave for Manchester City although there are also other interested clubs, his agent Rabelo is in Europe since yesterday trying to close a deal (Lance)
read more

Manchester City are investigating the possibility of making Thierry Henry a "box office" signing in January (The Guardian)
read more

Benzema says he wants to play one day with a team that can win the Champions League although he doesn't yet know the date of his exit nor his destination (French sports weekly Sport)
read more

If São Paulo lowers the 25 million euro asking price for Hernanes, Barcelona plans to make a new attempt to sign the midfielder next summer (Sport)
read more

Barcelona is interested in Brazilian attacker João Bueno de Camargo "Joãozinho" (17), who plays for Brazilian third division club Noroeste and is currently on trial with Inter Milan, Barcelona also invited the player for a test period (Calcio Mercato)
read more

News of the day - Thursday

Posted by Editor at Thursday, 21 August 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

(This post will be updated throughout the day.)


Capel is now the main left wing option for Barcelona (As)

The presumed interest in Capel would be organized by Capel's agent to get a salary rise, Capel doesn't fit the profile Guardiola is looking for (Sport)
read more

Arshavin is again an option, the player has asked his club to lower their asking price (As)

Thiago Neves has been offered by his agent but Barcelona rejected to sign the player a few days ago, the offer included a four-year deal worth 1,5 million euro a year and a transfer fee of 12 million euro (Sport)
read more

Barcelona has again contacted São Paulo on the transfer of Hernanes because Guardiola thinks there's still missing a Deco type of player, last month the deal was cancelled at the last moment when the player's agent wanted to change some amounts after a pre-agreement had already been reached, Hernanes' agent is in Spain and plans to talk with Barcelona in the coming days, Barcelona would be ready to pay 14 (10+4) million euro (Sport)
read more

News of the day - Tuesday

Posted by Editor at Tuesday, 19 August 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

(This post will be updated throughout the day.)


While Guardiola doesn't want to sign any new players, Txiki thinks the squad is short to be on top in all three competitions (Sport)
read more

Due to the good performances during the pre-season, there's less need to sign another player, Guardiola will in the end decide if there will be a new transfer or not (El Mundo Deportivo)
read more

Arshavin is still the main candidate for the left wing position certainly now Tottenham seems to have pulled out of the race (Sport)
read more

Arshavin and Capel are the two names on the list, Arshavin is the first option but if Zenit doesn't move the transfer of the Russian won't go through (El Mundo Deportivo)
read more

Barcelona is considering to pay the 16 million euro buyout clause for Capel and could put the money on the table in the coming days (Marca)
read more

Sevilla is aware that Capel could leave the club in the coming days given the low buyout fee of 15 million euro and the low salary, a renewal hasn't been possible earlier this summer because Capel doesn't accept a new and much higher buyout clause (As)

The Neves option would be on the rise although there are questions about the player's character and private life, the Brazilian would cost around 12 million euro (Sport)
read more

Eto'o has asked Barcelona to lower his 150 million euro buyout fee because he wants to be able to leave easier if there would be a new conflict situation, Barcelona has accepted although it's not known what the new buyout fee is (El Mundo Deportivo)
read more

The Barcelona board wants to offer Xavi a contract renewal and extension and plans to start the negotiations next month (Catalunya Ràdio)
read more

Barcelona has told Jeffren he won't be able to stay with the first team and that he can choose between returning to Barcelona Atlètic or leaving on loan for one season, although several English and Spanish first division clubs, like Villareal and Getafe, are interested in the player, Barcelona has advised the player to leave for a Segunda División club like Zaragoza, Herculés or Tenerife (Equipo)
read more

News of the day - Friday

Posted by Editor at Friday, 15 August 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

(This post will be updated throughout the day.)



Txiki and Guardiola will meet today to decide if Barcelona will go after a left wing attacker with Arshavin, Palacio and Capel being the options that could be activated (Sport)
read more

Txiki and Guardiola keep looking at the market trying to bring in a left wing attacker with Arshavin now being the priority (El Mundo Deportivo)
read more

Capel is the number two on the list and Neves -who has been scouted in China this week- and Palacio are the other options (El Mundo Deportivo)
read more

Arshavin and Palacio are the two options, although Barcelona isn't desperate to sign another player and won't pay excessive fees (Marca)
read more

Guardiola says that, although he has faith in the guys, the squad could be a little short at this moment and that they're following a lot of interesting players, one of them being Arshavin (press conference)

A Zenit Saint-Petersburg official confirms that the club has lowered its asking price for Arshavin in the transfer negotiations with Tottenham (Sovietski Sport)
read more

Through a Brazilian agent Barcelona has shown interest in Cruzeiro left winger Wagner Ferreira dos Santos (23), who should cost 10 million euro (Sport - unconfirmed)
read more

Silva says Valencia has always been his first option but he thanks Barcelona for the interest they've shown in him (Canal 9)

Barcelona has told Tottenham that they are ready to make a move for Berbatov and Tottenham would rather sell the striker to Barcelona for a reduced fee than letting him join Manchester United (The Sun)
read more

Guardiola says that the players from the B team will in principle return to Barcelona Atlètic although the staff will look at it case-by-case, loan deals are almost excluded (press conference)

Effren Suárez, father and agent of Jeffren, says that Barcelona still hasn't decided if the player will stay with the first team but that the decision will be taken in the coming days, if he doesn't continue a loan deal is an option, although Barcelona prefers not to loan him out to a Primera Division or a foreign team (Equipo)
read more

Pedro says he considers himself a Barcelona Atlètic player until he's been told the opposite, if he had to leave the first team he would join the B team with the will to work hard to get another chance (El Mundo Deportivo - Sport)
read more

Neves calm about transfer rumours

Posted by Editor at Sunday, 20 July 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking him to a move to Barcelona (read more here), Fluminense left winger and Brazilian international Thiago Neves (23) said to journalists in Brazil that he plans to return to Fluminense after the Olympic Games:

"I don't have received concrete offers, there are just some contacts with interested clubs. I'm happy with the recognition of my play, but I have representatives who are dealing with these kinds of things. If they think that something is good for me and for the club, that's fine by me. But at this moment I don't know anything, I just saw some things on the internet but I didn't hear anything myself.

I'm very happy at Fluminense and at this point I don't see any reason to leave. I want to keep on playing here until my contract ewpires in 2010. In principle, I'll come back after the Olympics and I'll only leave Fluminense this summer if they would throw me out."

Read more:

Offer for Thiago Neves

Posted by Editor at Monday, 14 July 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Catalan sports paper El Mundo Deportivo claims, based on statements from Fluminense officials and people from the entourage of the player, that a transfer of Fluminense left winger and Brazilian international Thiago Neves (23) is close.

Barcelona has offered Fluminense a transfer fee of 10 million euro°, which is seen as a correct price (read more here). Fluminense would nevertheless be postponing a final deal hoping that a good performance of Thiago Neves at the Olympic Games in Beijing next month will drive up the price.

Fluminense manager Renato Gaúcho said at a press conference last week that Thiago Neves has several offers from European clubs and that he thinks that the player won't return to Fluminense after the Beijing Games.

Read more:
Thiago Neves (Fluminense) to replace Ronaldinho
New Valencia CEO influences Silva transfer
Arshavin negotiations on a dead point

Thiago Neves (Fluminense) to replace Ronaldinho

Posted by Editor at Friday, 11 July 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Spanish football blog Futbolitis claims that, with the Arshavin and Silva options losing power, Fluminense left winger and Brazilian international Thiago Neves (23) is Barcelona's top target to replace Ronaldinho.

Thiago Neves, who has been selected to take part in the Olympic Games next month, would cost around 10 million euro°. The contract of the Brazilian attacker, who is represented by the Doppelpass agency, expires in December 2010.

Read more:
New Valencia CEO influences Silva transfer
Negotiations on Hernanes in last stage
Ex-Barça: Romario