We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Keirrison has arrived in Barcelona

Posted by Editor at Thursday, 23 July 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Palmeiras forward Keirrison de Souza Carneiro (20) has arrived in Barcelona at 5:30 pm today. Half an hour later, he visited the Camp Nou offices and posed for the photographers. Keirrison will tomorrow undergo the medical tests before signing a five-year contract (read more here).


read the complete Keirrison transfer story from the first rumours until the official confirmation








more pictures here

Labels:

5 comments:

Sanur said...

The looks to fool us?...he has been an asassin in Brazil so whats wrong with that. Lets hope he is one for Barca too!

tero said...

@Sanur:
I meant that although he has "baby face" he's a deadly striker...I never critized Keirrison.I hope him much success first with Benfica,then he is ready to shine in Barca for sure!

Post a Comment