Henrique's blog: part 1
Posted by
Editor at Wednesday, 22 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
The biggest difference I have noticed is that here at Barca we do much more exercises with the ball. In Germany we worked a lot, especially in the preseason, but it was all about fitness. But here we work with the ball, which is much better for a player; here the training is much more pleasant.
Another thing I've noticed at Barca is the fantastic atmosphere among the squad. The group is tightly knit and everybody speaks to each other. I knew it was a very united squad, but I didn't imagine just how much. We joke around, but when the time comes to get down to work, we work hard and seriously, so I'm really happy to be with this team.
See you tomorrow"
-Henrique
Read the full and original article here