Gudjohnsen still didn't make a decision on future
Posted by
Editor at Thursday, 2 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the situation of Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (30), the player's agent and father Arnor Gudjohnsen has said in an interview with British sports site Sport that the player is still thinking about his future:
"Well, there is nothing happening at the moment, it seems to be very quiet. Eidur is not in any rush and he plans to make his decision in two or three weeks.
To be honest everything is possible, he might stay in Spain or he could go to England, he has not made up his mind. Concrete interest from Aston Villa, West Ham or Everton? No, not that I know of. I have only read it in the papers, and I don't know if any of those clubs have made contact with Barcelona."
Read more:
Gudjohnsen will most likely leave
Forlan back-up for Villa
Gudjohnsen hints at West Ham move