Henry could join New York Red Bulls in 2011
Posted by
Editor at Thursday, 25 June 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Major League Soccer team New York Red Bulls (read more here), Barcelona forward and French international Thierry Henry (31) told journalists that this could be an option in a few years time:
"You can never know but the truth is that it's very likely. I think it will be. You never know but yes, I think it will be. I have a contract for four years. I have more years on my contract, so I was always staying for now. I was never leaving. But it might be possible in 2011. I will stay at Barcelona for the two more years I have left and then I will leave."
Read more:
Manchester City working on Henry transfer
Henry could be put for sale in the summer
Can pay rise convince Henry?