We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.
Showing posts with label aujourd'hui sport. Show all posts
Showing posts with label aujourd'hui sport. Show all posts

Gudjohnsen still thinking about future

Posted by Editor at Sunday, 21 June 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (30) with several French clubs (read more here), the player's father and agent Arnor Gudjohnsen has said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that the player is stil didn't decide on his future:

"Lyon and Marseille didn't make contact so far. France is still an option but at the moment there really has been no contact at all. And Eidur still hasn't left Barcelona. He has given himself some time to reflect."

Read more:
Greek, Turkish and Russian interest for Gudjohnsen
Gudjohnsen could return to the Premier League
Marseille and Galatasaray in for Gudjohnsen

Greek, Turkish and Russian interest for Gudjohnsen

Posted by Editor at Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (30) with a move to Olympique Lyon (read more here), the player's father and agent Arnor Gudjohnsen has said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that they are in talks with several clubs:

"Eidur is seriously studying the possibility of a summer exit. We are in contact with English clubs and also with clubs from Greece, Turkey and Russia.


But we honestly haven't discussed anything with French clubs. Not yet. Because, if the big teams of the French league, like Bordeaux, Lyon or Marseille, would show an interest, Eidur would obviously be interested."

Read more:
Gudjohnsen could return to the Premier League
Forlan transfer wouldn't mean exit Eto'o
Talks with Lyon on Gudjohnsen transfer

Gervinho will consider future in the summer

Posted by Editor at Saturday, 11 April 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Le Mans forward and Ivory Coast international Gervinho (21) has said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that he will decide on his future in the summer:

"At this moment, I don't know what my future will bring. The one thing that is worrying me at this moment is the future of my club. I think I still need to make progress. It's flattering to hear your name being linked with big teams. However, to improve you need to have playing time, so that's also something I will take into account. We will see when the season ends. But I am not interested in joining a big club just to be part of it."

Read more:
Barcelona following Ivorian striker Gervinho
Hleb could already leave this summer
Ivorian Le Mans striker Gervinho being scouted


Watch a video of Gervinho here:

Benzema could stay one more year at Lyon

Posted by Editor at Friday, 6 February 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs, among which Barcelona (read more here), Olympique Lyon forward and French international Karim Benzema (21) has said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that he could well stay another year with Lyon:

"I'll wait to see how we will do in the Champions League before I make a decision. I feel good at Lyon so I don't know if I will leave. I actually think I will stay one more year at Lyon. Although I will leave some day. One has to leave France to reach a higher level. And that's my goal. So one day I will play abroad.


Lyon is a big cub but there are others. I want to win a lot of titles, a World Cup, a European championship, and so on. I want to build a legacy. And I would like to win the Ballon d'Or. I will work very hard, I will go beyond my limits trying to hold that trophy one day.

Meanwhile, I really would like to win the Champions League with Lyon. And why not this year? At this moment, Barcelona is the best club in Europe. All those who play against them, lose with four goals. But they can have a bad moment, why not against us? We will have to attack. If you only defend against them, you take eight goals. The teams who play with everyone at the back, get three goals in five minutes. That's stupid."

Read more:
Cash plus Abidal bid for Benzema on the table
Lyon wants to resign Abidal next summer
Barcelona working on Benzema transfer

Barcelona wanted Belhadj to replace Sylvinho

Posted by Editor at Thursday, 5 February 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona (read more here), Portsmouth left back defender and Algerian international Nadir Belhadj (26) has unconfirmedly said in an interview with French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport that Barcelona has shown interest for him before he signed a permanent deal with the English club:

"My agent was contacted by Barcelona during the winter transfer window. They wanted to prepare for the departure of Sylvinho, and Abidal was injured.
It was very attractive, but I want to play. I don't want to experience a substitute situation again. I suffered at Lyon. It made me mad when Fabio Grosso was not good, but remained in the starting eleven. I could do my best, but that didn't change anything."

Read more:
Barcelona prepares offer for left back Vargas
Barcelona will sign left back next summer
Barcelona wanted Portsmouth left back Belhadj

Lyon rejects offer for Benzema

Posted by Editor at Monday, 12 January 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

French sports paper Aujourd'hui Sport unconfirmedly claims that Barcelona has made a 65 million euro° bid for Olympique Lyon forward and French international Karim Benzema (21).

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas would have rejected the offer and holds on to the asking price of 100 million euro°.



Read more: