West Ham confident about signing Gudjohnsen
Posted by
Editor at Thursday, 13 August 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking West Ham United with several players among which Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (30) (read more here), West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola is quoted by British tabloid The Daily Mirror as confirming that the English club wants to sign two more forwards:
"We're looking for at least two strikers, that's the idea. We are focused on that but we also know that it's not an easy market.
There are not many good players around and those that are around are very difficult to get because when a team has a good player they don't release him very easily. But we are confident. I think West Ham right now is an attractive team and I'm sure I will find the right person."
Read more:
Wage demands Gudjohnsen block West Ham move
Gudjohnsen could join West Ham on loan