9 comments:
- Hans said...
-
No offence, but the question is stupid when Alves is no doubt the preferred option for the right back.
- 16 August 2009 at 05:26
- groga said...
-
Alves first choice? Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaally? It's regarding the current transfer market, I guess: what should we do now: buy another player or not?
I would say: we don't need another right back, Puyol can solve it perfectly. Better focus on a centre-back. - 16 August 2009 at 05:29
- fcbee said...
-
Grygera can bring something "different" to the spot. But I think we can only pay around 5 millions for a back-up. We ahve Montoya and Dalmau coming so an older guy is better.
- 16 August 2009 at 05:31
- E said...
-
Add option 7: An youth player
We dont need an right back, play Puyol as an right back, or promote an youth player. - 16 August 2009 at 05:35
- frett said...
-
Youth player would be included in the option "we don't need another rb", I think... ;)
Depends on the money, I guess. Basically, we should have signed Bruno Sartor for free at the start of the summer. - 16 August 2009 at 06:12
- MBN said...
-
Montoya and Dalmau? How good are these players really? Better than Damia or Oleguer?
- 16 August 2009 at 06:46
- Shbabeek said...
-
Yes, I think we need. but only a VERY GOOD one. so voted for [ Another player ]. like Maicon and Lahm level.
- 16 August 2009 at 06:47
- Sune said...
-
Shbabeek, you are crazy, why should we spend big bucks when we have Alves?
- 16 August 2009 at 06:54
- skanjos said...
-
voted for we dont need another right back,cause we really dont ,if dani needs rest use puyol there or marquez,then move fontas or muniesa in the middle
- 16 August 2009 at 09:44