Jonathan honoured with Barcelona chance
Posted by
Editor at Sunday, 2 August 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Barcelona Atletic players Jonathan and Fontàs took part in yesterday's friendly game against Los Angeles Galaxy and shared their thoughts with the club's official media.
Jonathan Dos Santos
"It's an honour to play alongside these great players. The team did very well, we're getting into the rhythm and we're glad to have made the fans happy. I'm starting to get to know the guys and trying to catch up little by little.
I didn't expect to be called-up by Guardiola for this tour but it's a unique opportunity and I need to grab the chance. My brother congratulated me with my debut and he advised me stay calm. The Mexican national team? It will come, for now I'm working and making progress step by step."
Andreu Fontàs
"I've never saw that much people in my life, but you forget about your nerves when you start playing. The team-mates are incredible and everything seems easier when you play with them."
Read more:
Guardiola satisfied with spirit
Maxwell happy with Barcelona debut