Bojan feels good playing on the wing
Posted by
Editor at Monday, 10 August 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the upcoming season, Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (18) has said in an interview with Catalan radio station Catalunya Ràdio that he feels confident at the start of the new year:
"I have been with the team for two years now and I've gone through a lot of things, so I think I'm prepared for everything. I'm capable of playing everywhere.
During my first year with the first team and with the B-team, I've played a lot of games on the wing, so I'm used to it and I feel very comfortable at that position. I think I played well there during the pre-season, so let's hope that the coach saw it and that he gives me a chance on the wing if needed."
Read more:
Bojan has been promised more playing time
Guardiola lecturing Bojan