9 comments:
- barcan said...
-
I like Laporta and I hope that he will win another elections...in his era Barca made a big success.
Visca el Barca!!! - 24 July 2009 at 14:51
- aydink-1 said...
-
Such a cool guy and a great president too.
I am sure he will win next elections.
It would be best for the club and fans. - 24 July 2009 at 14:57
- barca4life said...
-
Sadly joan cannot run for another term as president. I hope he goes up as a vice president on a slate though. I dont want him to leave the club.
- 24 July 2009 at 15:11
- Marc4barca said...
-
candidates for next season so far are rosell and ferrer. i don't know if anyone else is running. laporta should try and get a vice president role or become a personal advisor or something.
- 24 July 2009 at 17:12
- Anonymous said...
-
hes not gonna be rosell's vice president i can tell you that much. i hope rosell wins the next elections though. he was with laporta at the beginning so he is somewhat like laporta. what i like about rosell is that he has the power to close deals. hes the one responsible for brining ronaldinho to barca
- 24 July 2009 at 19:13
- Anonymous said...
-
good header, always smiling, good skills
he can become our next ronaldinho :D - 25 July 2009 at 01:40