We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

The presentation of Cristiano Ronaldo (2)

Posted by Editor at Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Cristiano:
I hope that all madridistas will enjoy my game... and my abdominals.
No, I won't promise you any trophies but I swear for my biceps that I will sell a lot of shirts.

Florentino:
That last thing moved me.





(click the cartoon to enlarge)

source:

cayecaturas.com
sport.es

see more cartoons here

Labels: ,

6 comments:

skanjos said...

lol shirtsales. funny thing is that barcelona papers bash madrid for their spending spree,and madrid papers bash barcelona for their 0 transfers this period hehe.

maxmax said...

lol, i bet ronaldo's abdominals will be next saeson's running gag amongst barca supporters! it sure is funny as hell :)

skanjos said...

lol real madrid fans stole 300 shirts yesterday hahahahaha.great fans ,they support their team at their best hehehehe

Post a Comment