Mata lays future in the hands of Valencia
Posted by
Editor at Tuesday, 7 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Valencia left wing attacker and Spanish international Juan Mata (21) has said in an interview with the readers of Madrid sports tabloid Marca that his future will depend on the decision of his club:
"I'm a Valencia player and I'm feeling comfortable here. A transfer to another club will only depend on what Valencia wants.
If the club thinks that the best thing is to look for another club, I'm willing to leave but I repeat that I'm feeling very good at the club at this moment. For now, I sure don't want to change to another league and I prefer to stay in the Liga."
Read more:
Joint offer for Villa and Mata upcoming
Agent Mata confirms Barcelona interest