Loan move to Juventus only option for Caceres
Posted by
Editor at Monday, 27 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Juventus (read more here), Barcelona central defender and Uruguayan international Martín Cáceres (22) has said in an interview with Catalan sports paper Sport that he only wants to leave on loan:
"If I leave for Juventus, it's very clear to me that it has to be a loan and not a permant move since I want to return to Barcelona.
I didn't yet talk with the coach about my possible move to Juventus but my priority now is to play more because last year wasn't my best in that perspective and I need to think about my future. For me it's clear: it's Juve or nothing. I don't know when the final decision will be made, but the faster the better. I wouldn't like to travel with the group to the United States and then having to return to Europe two days later..."
Read more:
Caceres looking forward to Juventus move
Official players' pictures (part 1)
Deal between Juventus and Caceres almost done