Henry speaks at press conference
Posted by
Editor at Thursday, 23 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Barcelona player Thierry Henry spoke today at a press conference:
"This year will be very difficult. Everyone will want to beat us and every game will be very difficult. Our season will also be very long. Real Madrid? I believe we'll be close all season but I hope our experience will push the balance in our favour.
For me next season is all in the past. I don't need any kind of motivation because football itself and winning the next match are enough. What I enjoy most is competing, to be in a club that always wants to win every match and that's what keeps me motivated.
I can only tell you that Eto'o is a great friend of mine and a fantastic player. And he's still a Barça player and my team-mate."
read more and watch images of the press conference here