Henrique confident of stay
Posted by
Editor at Tuesday, 21 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about his future, Barcelona central defender Henrique Adriano Buss (22) has stated at a press conference today that he expects to stay with the squad for the rest of the season:
"I'm very happy to be here. I worked hard last year in the German league to be here at Barça today and I'm ready to fight for a place in the team.
My stay in Germany has been a good thing to get better in many aspects, for example regarding group discipline and tactical issues, both at training and during games. Football in Europe and Brazil is totally different.
I don't think the plan is that I will leave again on loan. I think I will stay with the first team and, like I have said, I will fight to get me a spot in the team. I'm comfortable both in the centre as on the wing, I like to go forward."
Read more:
Guardiola gets to know the new faces
Henrique will get the chance to prove his worth
Guardiola about the incoming transfers