Guardiola about the incoming transfers
Posted by
Editor at Monday, 20 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
At a press conference, Barcelona manager Josep Guardiola talked today about the incoming transfers.
Henrique
He's here to stay. He'll help us a lot. He has adapted well at Bayer Leverkusen and played a lot. I've heard good things about him and we'll see how he fits into the squad.
Maxwell
He's been at the top for years. He's played at Ajax and Inter and he'll bring us a lot.
Keirrison
He's very young and has very good stats. Scoring isn't easy. The club has decided to get him but in principle that's to send him out on loan and he's not in my plans for this season.
Ibrahimovic
He's still an Inter player. We cannot have him and Eto'o. We're rich, but not that rich. It won’t happen. You don't want too many players in key positions and both of them are starters.
Ribéry
I think it's impossible to sign him. He won't come, firstly because Bayern won't let him and secondly because his agent wants him to go elsewhere.”
Villa
I spoke to him.