Filipe hoping for a quick solution
Posted by
Editor at Thursday, 2 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona (read more here), Deportivo La Coruña left back defender Filipe Luis (23) has said in an interview with Catalan radio station Catalunya Ràdio that he hopes for a quick solution:
"It has been a while that people are talking about a possible transfer to Barcelona and one then hopes that things could be solved soon because I don't know if I will have to stay or leave.
I won't deny that I would like to join a club like Barça, it's just a very uncomfortable situation. I didn't talk with anybody from Depor or Barça, I only know what my agent tells me and what I can read on the internet. My mobile phone is always switched on and I'm waiting to see what happens.
What I now know is what president Lendoiro said, that there was an offer and that he rejected it. I leave everything to my agent. He knows what I want. I have a contract with Depor so I cannot say that I want to play for another team but if this is the moment to leave, Barça would be the ideal club. I hope they can find a deal that is good for both."
Read more:
Deportivo rejects bid for Filipe
Filipe calm about Barcelona rumours
Difficult negotiations with Deportivo on Filipe