Chygrynskiy dismisses Barcelona rumours
Posted by
Editor at Friday, 31 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with a move to Barcelona (read more here), Shakhtar Donetsk defender and Ukrainian international Dmytro Chygrynskiy (22) has said in an interview with his club's official media that he's focusing on football issues:
"I don't want to talk about any transfers now. I want to talk about football. I don't know anything. I'm training. If something changes, I'm sure it will be discussed. Because if things happen, the president usually informs the player and he talks to the coach.
And the coach also talks to the president. He can see and knows how the press rumours can affect players. Personally, I communicate a lot with the president. The last time was before the Champions League qualifier. If there was something concrete, I don't think I would have played on Wednesday."
Read more:
Transfer of Chygrynskiy becomes unlikely
Shakhtar asking 30 millions for Chygrynskiy
Chygrynskiy wants to join Barcelona