Caceres looking forward to Juventus move
Posted by
Editor at Friday, 24 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with a loan move to Juventus (read more here), Barcelona central defender and Uruguayan international Martín Cáceres (22) has said in an interview with Italian sports paper Tuttosport that he's looking forward to join the Italian club:
"For me, it's a great honour to be in the plans of such a prestigious club like Juventus. That's why I hope the negotiations between Juventus and Barcelona will be succesful. I'm very motivated to start this new adventure.
My agent has explained me everything about Juventus, about their winning spirit and their attitude of never giving up. And I am also like that, I'm a guy that only wants to win. He also told about Juve coach Ferrara, how he was as a player, both on and off the pitch. I had so many questions, so many things I wanted to learn more about. I repeat: it's an enormous honour to be followed by Juventus, I'm looking forward to a good end to all of this."
Read more:
Agent: Caceres waiting to make decision
Guardiola about current Barca players
Deal between Juventus and Caceres almost done