60 to 80 million transfer budget confirmed
Posted by
Editor at Tuesday, 7 July 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the summer transfer window, Barcelona marketing vice-president Jaume Ferrer has confirmed in an interview with Catalan radio station RAC 1 that the club could spend between 60 and 80 million euro° without getting into economic problems and commented on some rumoured names:
"If Ribéry is the main target of the technical staff, than we will fight to sign him. I don't know much about it, but if that's what the coaches ask, we'll listen to them.
Villa is a great player too. As far as I know, we don't really know who's in charge at Valencia at the moment. I would refer to Txiki Begiristain, who is dealing with the negotiations, and I have total belief in the events turning out in a good way for the club. In the next few days, or at least in the coming two weeks, the club plans to close some transfer deals."
Read more:
Barcelona could spend between 60 and 80 million
Barcelona can spend 30-35 million this summer