We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Video of the day: Xavi

Posted by Editor at Saturday, 27 June 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Labels: ,

15 comments:

per said...

That Xavi-shirt I bought for nearly 90 euros is the best purchase I've done in years. He rocks in every way!

Ba-Beka said...

I don't know if there is in the history of Soccer a midfielder like Xavi .

Mozart of Soccer , can do everything with the ball , can pass the ball from every position , unpredicted , nobody can read his mind .

Great Great Great from the Greatest Midfielders XAVI .

I am going to miss him when i retired , we'll never going to have another XAVI anymore , but ..

Just i hope there is going to be another one just like he did when Guardiola Retired from Barcelona , he came in the right time , i felt bad for Guardiola to , because he was that time my #1 Midfielder.

Grande XAVI

ochtane7 said...

Oh lovely,talk about vision.Best midfielder around these days.

NouBarca said...

seems like Etos move to city has happened. News of the world paper says so. £25Mil

Anonymous said...

NOTW... Don't say more. Be a little more critical with the media.

Anonymous said...

he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo important

Post a Comment