We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Quote of the day: Domenech

Posted by Editor at Saturday, 20 June 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit






Emotially speaking, I quite like Barça. My father is Catalan and I remember that when I was a little boy, he once took me to the Camp Nou. We were in the superior part of the stands. I was holding the trellis work and I had vertigo. I was afraid and I said to myself: "What are we doing here?" It's a childhood memory that has marked me. I don't only like the football club about Barcelona. I also love the city and the whole region.


Raymond Domenech, French national team coach





Labels: ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi man
isee your blog
it is good
ii hope ypu give me
your opinion
on this

www.cars-carss.blogspot.com
ok
iwait your coment
thank you

ej said...

somebody wat to have a laugh ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Io_0h1d7Q

Post a Comment