24 comments:
- Marc4barca said...
-
who cares zeli?
look at the girls!!! i call dibs on the far left stooping down. - 14 June 2009 at 09:46
- skanjos said...
-
zeli i got it hehe.look how happy laporta is .who wouldnt be in between 12 half naked young women ^^
- 14 June 2009 at 10:27
- Ramzi said...
-
Now I know why Barcelona signed no players yet.
Perez found a was to distract Laporta... - 14 June 2009 at 10:40
- i_love_boobs_and_barca said...
-
Laporta is my man! What a playboy... Laporta, president of Barcelona, for life!!!
:D - 14 June 2009 at 10:45
- Iason said...
-
Well if this is Laporta's distraction, then thats perfectly understandable. ;)
- 14 June 2009 at 10:46
- Carrer de Corsega said...
-
You can only see that happening in Sitges! If that's what he is doing there now, I can't imagine what he is up to during the carnival time...
- 14 June 2009 at 12:19
- skanjos said...
-
lol perez has the wrong man,laporta knew this and let txiki and pep do the transfers hehe
- 14 June 2009 at 12:31
- jazzy said...
-
well i think the veterans football game is much nicer than the professional league...lol
- 14 June 2009 at 13:06
- Anonymous said...
-
I Wonder What the little boy on the far right is looking at...lol
- 14 June 2009 at 15:11
- rObReV7 said...
-
Haha Playaaa! I was in Spain last yearr, and it was on a beachh in, I think in Llorett, but i cant be suree, and there was a beach football tournament going on.
So we went over to watch and after 5 miniutes, i finally realise that Laporta was playing!! No jokee! Got my Barca shirt signed! lool I think he likes playing in his sparee timee! =]] - 14 June 2009 at 17:16
- Anonymous said...
-
It could happen. Why is it so much more unlikely for you to meet a famous person rather than another random person?
- 15 June 2009 at 04:46
- Fabiano said...
-
Damn, I'm addicted to transfer rumours and Barça news.
I've been checking this blog 20 times today... - 15 June 2009 at 08:23
- Marws said...
-
Agree with you Fabiano this page s addicting. Is checkin it atleast every half hour. Why no news today? :( Since their is no la liga right now this is all I've got. But U21 EM has started. GO BOJAN!
Btw, best name ever I_love_boobs_and_barca. - 15 June 2009 at 09:28
