We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Madrid's plan to finance top transfers revealed

Posted by Editor at Thursday, 11 June 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

* Barcelona's shirt sales have broken all records *


Florentino:
And since my biggest worry as a president is to sell shirts...

... I have decided that this will be Madrid's second shirt.

Let's see if we can take advantage of the blaugrana 'boom'.





(click the cartoon to enlarge)

source:

cayecaturas.com
sport.es

see more cartoons here

Labels: ,

8 comments:

groga said...

I'm sure this marketing boy has considered it at some point...

KAYR said...

hey pep, quote of the day:

“We are shaping our players to become the FIFA World Player of the Year, while they are merely buying them.

joan laporta, when asked about madrid's signings.

TengkuAmir10 said...

i bet this old man will commit suicide soon.

p.s.AFTER D CR7 N KAKA TRANSFER FAILS n BOTH OF THEM FAIL TO ADAPT(HIGHLY UNLIKELY)(BUT I STILL PRAY)

albert said...

Real's superstar is their President, not their players or coach

Post a Comment