Barça B - Official: Edu Oriol (Sant Andreu)
Posted by
Editor at Wednesday, 17 June 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Barcelona has today officially announced the transfer of Sant Andreu attacker Edu Oriol (22), who will play with Barcelona Atlètic in the third division next season.
Oriol, who passed the medical tests this morning, signed a two-year deal. Spanish third division club Sant Andreu had already officially confirmed the transfer last week. Edu Oriol is the first signing of Barcelona Atlètic this summer.
Edu Oriol, who can play on both wings, said that he was happy with the move: "This is the reward for long and hard work. How would I describe myself? I'm fast, technical and I work hard. I think I can add some experience to this team, also regarding the play-offs. When I've played against Barcelona, I always gave my best, because you never know..."
Read more:
Barça B - Official: Abraham to Cadiz
Barça B: Edu Oriol will sign for two years
Barça B - Official: Maric and Joni will leave