We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Next Madrid president keeps pushing for Iniesta

Posted by Editor at Sunday, 10 May 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Catalan sports paper Sport claims that Barcelona attacker and Spanish ingternational Andrés Iniesta (24) is still one of the top transfer targets of Real Madrid presidential candidate Florentino Pérez (read more here).

Even with the buyout clause of the Spanish player being 150 million euro° and the player having made clear that he doesn't want to leave Barcelona, Pérez plans to keep on trying.

Asked about his future, Iniesta said earlier this week in an interview with the club's official media that he has no intention of listening to interest from any other clubs: "I hope that everyone is listening to me now even though I have said this many times. I came here aged 12. Barça and Catalunya have given everything to me and my family. The only thing I want to do now is to dedicate my sporting career to Barça. That is my desire and I hope to see out the rest of my career here."

Read more:
Madrid fans want Iniesta
Iniesta hopes to retire at Barcelona
Real Madrid presidential candidate wants Iniesta

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment