We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Gudjohnsen considers summer exit

Posted by Editor at Friday, 8 May 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about his situation at the club, Barcelona attacker and Iceland international Eidur Gudjohnsen (30), whose contract expires in the summer of 2010, has said in an interview with Icelandic newspaper Morgunbladid that he is considering to leave at the end of the season:

"I will look into my affairs when the season is over... Of course I am happy about us being in the finals of the Champions League, but I don't deny that I am rather unhappy about my status. It is very enjoyable to be with a large club, but it is not very enjoyable to just watch and sit on the bench.

I don't understand why my status within the team has changed this suddenly because I thought I was doing well. This is difficult to swallow and I can very well imagine that this will be my last season with Barcelona."

Read more:
Gudjohnsen has no intention to leave
Total deal on Ribery transfer
Everton interested in Gudjohnsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment