We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Botia happy with first team debut

Posted by Editor at Sunday, 31 May 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about his debut with the first team, Barcelona Atlétic central defender and Spanish youth international Alberto Botía (20), who replaced Piqué in the 63th minute of the league game against Deportivo, told the club's official website that it was a great experience:

"I didn't expect it, it was emotional. When I came on, I had goosebumps. Playing with this squad, with these players is a joy for me. I want to thank my team-mates because they have been treating me very well and I felt like one of them. I especially want to thank my friend Abidal for his support (note: abidal had compared the playing style of botía with that of former barcelona player and french international laurent blanc)."

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment