We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Iniesta hopes to retire at Barcelona

Posted by Editor at Wednesday, 1 April 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the possibility that candidates for the Real Madrid presidency could be interested in him (read more here), Barcelona attacker and Spanish international Andrés Iniesta (24) has said at a press conference that he wants to stay at Barcelona for many more years:

"People can say what they want, I cannot forbid them to talk about me. But I have a contract until 2014 and, god willing, I will retire at Barça, which is my wish. Every one is where he wants to be and I want to be here."

Read more:
Madrid fans want Iniesta
Iniesta launches official website
Iniesta: "I feel best in midfield"

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment