Ibrahimovic wants to play in Spain
Posted by
Editor at Saturday, 25 April 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Inter Milan forward and Swedish international Zlatan Ibrahimovic (27) said in an interview with British sports television channel Eurosport that he is considering a move to Spain:
"I have a contract with Inter and I feel well here. But at the same time I would like to test something new now because I've been in Italy for five years.
I won everything in Italy, I learnt a lot from Italy. But there is a moment in your life, like when I was at Ajax, when you say to yourself you want to try something new. I think Spanish football is more the way I play... I like technical football and they play technical there."
Read more:
First contacts with Ibrahimovic
Maxwell could be included in Eto’o deal
Agent Ibrahimovic doesn't reject Barcelona rumours