Bojan wants to continue next season
Posted by
Editor at Saturday, 25 April 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the offers he's receiving from other clubs (read more here), Barcelona forward and Spanish youth international Bojan Krkic (18) has said to journalists that he's not thinking about leaving the club in the summer:
"It's an honour to see that very big clubs are following you and want to sign you. But like I've always said and I won't get tired of repeating it: my intention is to continue at Barça. I don't have any doubts about that. It's here that I want to be successful as a football player.
There are a lot of rotations this season. In Munich for example, I had to watch the game from the stands, but it was only the first time and that's no problem at all. On the contrary, my scoring average is better than last year and that gives me the motivation to keep on working like I am now, knowing that things are going well this way."
Read more:
Arsenal interested in Bojan
Bojan sounded out by European top clubs
Valencia interested in Bojan loan