We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Puyol: "Blue snails with cream in Miami"

Posted by Editor at Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Barcelona player Carles Puyol gave an interview to the offical website of Powergym, a brand of dietary supplements that also sponsors Puyol's website.





Some quick questions. A color.
Blue.

An actor and an actress.
Julia Roberts and Pedro Léon.

A movie.
300.

A book or a writer.
The Shadow of the Wind. Carlos Ruiz Zafón.

An album or a band.
Swarma. Universo.

A television program.
Crackovia.

A radio station.
Kiss FM.

A newspaper.
No preference.

A hobby.
Paddle tennis.

A console and a game.
Pro Evolution PlayStation.

A car.
Audi S3.

A language.
Catalan and English.

A country to live.
Catalunya.

A place to relax.
Miami.

A meal.
Snails.

A drink.
Water.

A dessert.
Strawberries with cream.

A fruit.
Strawberry.

An unforgettable memory.
The final in Paris.

A time of the day to make love.
Either.

A public figure.
Lance Armstrong.

An ideal woman.
Elisabeth.

A historical figure.
Neil Armstrong.

A superstition.
Entering the pitch with the right foot.

A vice.
Blackberry.

A frustration.
I don’t have any.

A dream.
To play until 37.

A utopia.
To play to 37.

Translated by: Riis

This was the third and last part of this interview. You can read the previous part here:
Puyol: "I don't want to become a coach"
Puyol: "I think I could play until I'm 35 or 36"


Read more:
Venables advises Manchester City to buy Puyol
The man who changed Henry's luck
Puyol: "At the end, the best team always wins"

0 comments:

Post a Comment