Keirrison dreams of Barcelona move
Posted by
Editor at Friday, 20 February 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours linking him with several European top clubs among which Barcelona (read more here), Palmeiras forward and Brazilian youth international Keirrison (20) has said in an interview with Brazilian news site Terra that he's a Barcelona fan since childhood:
"I have a four-year contract with Palmeiras. I'm quite relaxed. When I played with Coritiba last year, I also just kept on working when all kinds of rumours appeared, and that's the same now that I'm playing with Palmeiras. I've just arrived here one month ago and the press is already asking when I will leave.
It's true that ever since I was little, I have identified a lot with one country and especially with one team. I don't have anything against the others, but I identify with Barcelona, because I saw a lot of Romario and Ronaldo when they played there. So it's a very big dream of me to play for Barcelona. Besides that, I also dream of playing with a great player like Messi."
Read more:
Barcelona in pole position for Keirrison
Transfer of Aguero is well underway
Barcelona sounded out Brazilian striker Keirrison