We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Caceres doesn"t want to leave on loan

Posted by Editor at Saturday, 21 February 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked abut the rumours linking him with a loan next season (read more here), Barcelona central defender and Uruguay international Martín Cáceres (21) has said at a press conference that he doesn't want to leave the club:

"Nobody has proposed me anything and I don't want them to propose me anything either. I will stay here, no doubts.

I want to continue here for many years and therefore I don't want to hear anything on those stories about me, saying that I will go to another club or talking about a loan.

Every week I feel better and I'm more happy at Barça. I'm feeling more confident now that the coach has given me lately more playing time than at the start of the season. I have adapted better to the club and I have caught the rhythm of the team. I want to stay here so I don't need those rumours regarding my future."

Read more:
Caceres will leave on loan next season
Olympiacos offer for Caceres rejected
Henrique to return and Caceres to leave on loan

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment