We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Bruno Alves reveals transfer to Barcelona

Posted by Editor at Thursday, 19 February 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Portuguese weekly paper Focus claims that Barcelona has sealed the transfer of Porto central defender and Portuguese international Bruno Alves (27).

The Portuguese central defender would join Barcelona on a five-year deal, with Porto receiving a transfer fee of 20 million euro° (read more here).

The paper reveals an sms that Alves would have sent by mistake to an unknown person instead of to a friend and in which the player confirms the transfer.

The message reads: "With a lot of sadness I will leave Porto at the end of the season. I was yesterday [4 February] at the club with my agent and the deal is good for both parties. I signed with Barcelona for five years. I'm very happy but I'll keep Porto in my heart."

Portuguese sports paper O Jogo, that says that a rumour about the sms was running through the media for the last days, reports that Porto denies a deal and claims that the legal department of the club has filed a criminal complaint against strangers for the fake use of the names of Porto players.

Read more:
Father Bruno Alves confirms Barcelona interest
Barcelona prepares offer for Bruno Alves
Interest in Chelsea defender Mancienne

0 comments:

Post a Comment