We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Podolski dreams about Barcelona

Posted by Editor at Tuesday, 6 January 2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about his favourite club, Bayern Munich forward and German international Lukas Podolski (23) has said in an interview with the official FIFA website that Barcelona is, besides Cologne, his dream club:

"Cologne and Barcelona. Cologne because I was brought up there and played for them from D youth level (under-13s) upwards.


I've followed Barcelona's fortunes ever since I got interested in football, back when Romario and Stoichkov were playing. And then you look at the fantastic players they have today. Messi, Eto'o and Henry are absolutely top notch footballers. I've played twice in their stadium and that was such an amazing experience! And then there is the whole history behind the club, the past players and their attacking brand of football. I love everything about them."

Read more:
Barcelona is on Ribery's list
Deco top target for Bayern
Last summer's search for a striker

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment