Kanoute leaves Barcelona door open
Posted by
Editor at Saturday, 3 January 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about his future, Sevilla forward and Mali international Frédéric Kanouté (31) has unconfirmedly said in an interview withe the official Uefa website that he wouldn't refuse the chance to move to Barcelona:
"At this moment, I have a contract with Sevila and I'm feeling good here. But of course, playing for Barça or Madrid is something every football player would like... But you cannot know if this is really a possibility.
I don't think about retiring yet. I'm very happy here but nobody knows what the future can bring. I wouldn't mind retiring in Sevilla, if all parties concerned would find an agreement. I've lived the best years of my professional career here."
Read more:
Looking for a star
Marseille wants to sign Keita next summer
Barcelona considers buying top striker