Decision on Henrique's future next month
Posted by
Editor at Saturday, 10 January 2009
|
Share this post:
|
Asked what will happen when his one year loan deal ends, Bayer Leverkusen central defender and Barcelona loan out Henrique (22) has said in an interview with Catalan radio station Catalunya Ràdio that Barcelona will make a decision on his future in the coming weeks:
"My agent is constantly in contact with Barcelona and I know now that they will tell me next month if I will continue to play on loan or if I will return to the Camp Nou next season.
If they call me back, I see myself capable of playing at Barça. I have learnt a lot playing with Bayer Leverkusen and although the start was a bit hard I can say now that I have adapted to European football. I can't wait to put on the Barça shirt. I'm closely following the team on television and the truth is that it's great to see them play. If they continue like this, they will sure win some trophy."
Read more:
How is Henrique doing at Bayer?
Henrique getting ready to play for Barcelona
Henrique is making progress in Leverkusen