Arshavin repeats Barcelona is his favourite club
Posted by
Editor at Monday, 15 December 2008
|
Share this post:
|
Asked about the rumours that linked him earlier this year with a move to Barcelona (read more here), Zenit Saint Petersburg forward and Russian international Andrei Arshavin (27) has said in an interview with Spanish football weekly paper Don Balón that Barcelona is his preferred destination:
"I still want to go and play abroad. I would like to play in Spain or England. Barça is my favourite club. My childhood idols were Stoichkov, Romario and later on Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. All played for Barcelona, the club I was fan of. I loved their playing style. In England, I first liked Manchester United but now I like Chelsea more."
Read more:
Arshavin agent invites Barcelona to move
Barcelona wanted Cesc and Arshavin was close
Barcelona could make a new move for Arshavin