We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Eto'o first choice striker for Milan

Posted by Editor at Monday, 17 November 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about the rumours linking Lyon forward Benzema to his club, AC Milan vice-president and chief executive Adriano Galliani has said in an interview with Italian television channel Sky Italia that Barcelona forward and Cameroonian international Samuel Eto'o (27) is on top of his wish list:

"Benzema is a great player, he's young, but there's nothing. We don't want to disturb Lyon or president Aulas. We didn't yet talk with him and Lyon is asking too much so I think he'll stay where he is.

As for me, there's one other centre forward that I like a lot: Eto'o. If it would be possible, I would sign him but it's a dream. This summer I travelled to Barcelona to ask for him. They asked a transfer fee of 50 million euro°, I left the restaurant and I quickly returned to Milan."

Read more:
Meeting between Milan and Eto'o
Renewal or exit for Eto'o
Guardiola and Eto'o about 'The Hug'

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment