We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Followers

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Barcelona one of Benzema's favourite clubs

Posted by Editor at Saturday, 15 November 2008
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Asked about his preferred transfer destinations, Olympique Lyon forward and French international Karim Benzema (20) has said in an interview with French sports paper L'Equipe that there are several possibilities:

"There are a lot of clubs out there. Barça, Real Madrid, but also Manchester United and AC Milan. Those are all great clubs that make you dream. I like Spain a lot but in Manchester or Milan you can also make great progress. I want to play at the highest level, to be amongst the best in the world, so I have the skills to leave for a top club.

I'm comfortable at Lyon at this moment and the day I want to leave, I will talk with the president so he knows about it and that's it. He has talked about a transfer fee of 100 million euro°, certain people were shocked because that's a big fee but we'll see when the time is there. At the end of this season we'll see what will happen. I have a projet and that's it. I'm not thinking about the date of my transfer."

Read more:

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment